Sunday, January 14, 2007

Scripture Memorization

We started scripture memorization with Dylan a few weeks ago. He is doing so well and enjoys memorizing scripture . This week he learned Colossians 3:20 "Children, obey your parents in everything for this pleases the Lord. " He learns so quickly and can usually quote the verse the first or second day.

I am so blessed that my son loves Jesus and enjoys learning about the Bible. It is worth all the effort you put into teaching them. Please pray that I do my best in teaching him about Jesus.

2 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Myranda said...

Hi, Becca!! It's Myranda - from GBS. Do you remember me?? 8-) I can't believe I found ya. I have thought about you many times. So neat to see Tasha's beautiful children. What is up with Jeanine? Would love to hear how everyone is. Your kids are adorable as well.

Stop by my blog sometime. Would love to get reconnected.

I really enjoyed looking your whole blog over!!

Chat soon.

Myranda

 
At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Marmee said...

Tell Dylan that made Marmee cry. I am so glad he's learning to love Jesus. Give him a hug from Marmee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home