Sunday, November 05, 2006

Reconnecting with an old friend




I have finally reconnected with my dear friend Tasha. While attending college Tasha, my best friend Jeanine, and I were inseparable. After moving away from Cincinnati to the great state of Indiana I lost contact with Tasha. Jeanine & I have remained close friends and searched for Tasha for several years.
A couple of weeks ago I finally found my dear friend. She is living in Grand Cayman with her husband Darrell and daughters Kylie and Camerin. Tasha is teaching 5th grade and coaching.

Pictured above is Darrell, Kylie 3 yrs, and Camerin 4 months.

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Mom Waggoner said...

I remember Tosha. "Hello" to her frm your mom-in law. Glad to hear she's doing well Her babies are beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home